Crafternoon Tea (In-Person, Open to All)
A Monthly Drop-In Program with Art, Snacks, and Community
Crafternoon Tea is an opportunity to disconnect in a safe, welcoming environment with snacks, tea or coffee, and (of course) crafts! These sessions are open to students, staff, and faculty at U of T. We host Crafternoon Tea on all three campuses in the followin spaces:
- UTSG: Gerstein Library, Suite B139
- UTSC: Environmental Science & Chemistry Building, Room EV141
- UTM: Davis Building, Room 3138
Join this monthly drop-in program where we’ll explore our creativity, build community, and expand our understanding of grounding strategies through art and tactile activities.
Register in advance to get reminders and suggest future crafts, limited drop-in space is available. For the Fall 2023 term, meetings will be held on:
UTSG (Downtown Campus)
Gerstein Library, Suite B139
- Tuesday, October 3, 2023 – 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 7, 2023 – 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- December 12, 2023 – 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
UTSC (Scarborough Campus)
Environmental Science & Chemistry Building, EV141
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023 – 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 6, 2023 – 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.: This will be a special edition of Crafternoon Tea to mark the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women. Join us to watch the virtual, tri-campus event and participate in a decompression activity.
UTM (Mississauga Campus)
William G. Davis Building, Room 3138
- January 16, 2024 – 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- February 13, 2024 – 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- March 19, 2024 – 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.