Social Media Contest
We’re celebrating Orientation 2022 by giving away a $50 gift card and three $25 gift cards to the UofT Bookstore!
- Follow @UofTConsent on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Submit this contest entry form
- Share the contest with your network so that everyone has a chance to win!
Rules and Regulations
Official Rules (the “Rules”) for Social Media Launch Contest (“The Contest”) Offered by University of Toronto Sexual Violence Prevention and Support Centre (“The SVPSC” or “We” or “Our”)
Contest is open to University of Toronto students, staff, faculty, and librarians only. The Contest is not open to employees of the SVPSC or close relatives of students (e.g. siblings, cousins, parents, etc.).
Entrants must follow The SVPSC on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and then submit the form on The SVPSC website.
Sexual Violence Prevention and Support Centre, University of Toronto, 9 King’s College Circle, Suite B139, Gerstein Science Information Centre (Gerstein Library), Toronto, Ontario, M5S 1A5.
The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Announcement of prizes
The SVPSC may sponsor contest posts on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (each a “contest” or “giveaway”). The prizes and other details to enter will be shared on the SVPSC website and in the orientation 2022 keynote presentations with samantha bitty on August 30, September 5, and September 6, 2022. Winners will be contacted on or before September 30, 2022.
No entry fees or purchase
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter SVPSC competitions.
- By entering The Contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The SVPSC reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by The SVPSC.
- The SVPSC is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize for The Contest is as stated in the status update and at the live keynote presentations, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by The SVPSC and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified on or before September 30, 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and choose a new winner, for whom the same rules will apply.
- The SVPSC will notify the winner of when and where the prize has been sent via email.