The Sexual Violence Prevention & Support Centre serves students, staff, and faculty at the University of Toronto who are affected by sexual violence or harassment. We are here for you.
Free From Sexual Violence
The Centre works to create a campus environment where all members of the University community can study, work and live free from sexual violence.
Established as part of the University of Toronto’s Action Plan on Preventing and Responding to Sexual Violence, the Centre has locations on each campus to help students, staff and faculty who have been affected by sexual violence or sexual harassment access support, services and accommodations.
The Centre offers:
- Confidential, non-judgmental, client-centred services
- Coordination and navigation of University supports, services and accommodations
- Support in making a disclosure
- Assistance with reporting
- Referrals to on- and off-campus services
- Self-care resources