Instructions on How to Access the Online Sexual Violence Education and Prevention Training Module
About our new SVEP Module for Students (Available August 15th, 2023):
“Building a Culture of Consent at the University of Toronto: Consent, Communication, and Sexual Violence Prevention Education Module for Students” is a new module intended to teach students about consent and how to incorporate the concept of consent into building healthy boundaries, communication, and consent practices within relationships. It is also intended to teach students about sexual violence, the landscape in which sexual violence occurs, and available on- and off-campus support services for survivors of sexual violence.
Please note: We are currently piloting the new student module until September 30th, and will review and incorporate feedback received during this period in early October.
How to Enroll:
1. Select the appropriate link below, based on your role at the University of Toronto:
- *New* Building a Culture of Consent Module for Students: https://q.utoronto.ca/enroll/G98F9D
- SVEP Module for Faculty: https://q.utoronto.ca/enroll/MFMGHN
- SVEP Module for Staff: https://q.utoronto.ca/enroll/94K4WL
- Previous SVEP Module for Students: https://q.utoronto.ca/enroll/8LGPNH
Note: If the link does not work or the option to “Enroll in Course” is not available, after you log into Quercus, copy the direct website address, listed above, into a different browser and follow steps 2 to 5.
2. If prompted, log into Quercus with your UTORid and password.
3. Confirm you are enrolling in the correct course, and select the “Enroll in Course” button.
4. Select the “Go to the Course” button to access the SVEP training course.
5. Begin the training by clicking on the “Start the Module” link.
Note: If you wish to return to the training later, you can always access the training course by logging into Quercus and selecting the Sexual Violence Prevention and Education course card on your Dashboard.
If the module displays the ‘loading’ icon for several minutes and the screen does not change, please try the following:
1. Clear the browser cache or use an incognito browser
2. Click the spinning icon. This sometimes starts the module.